V. Jonas Urba has more than 25 years of legal experience. Over 20 of those years have been devoted exclusively to employment law and employment litigation. Urba Law PLLC was founded by Jonas Urba for the sole purpose of providing the best possible employment law results based on each client’s individual needs by zealously advocating for every client and by dedicating whatever time, research, and discovery is necessary for the best outcome.
- New York
- National Employment Lawyers Association – New York
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Employment Law Section)
- New York City Bar Association
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, J.D.
- Indiana University, Bloomington & Gary, Indiana, B.S.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York (encompasses the counties of New York, Bronx, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York (encompasses the counties of Nassau, Suffolk, Kings, Queens, and Richmond)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York (encompasses the counties of Albany, Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Montgomery, Oneida, Onandaga, Oswego, Otsego, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, St. Lawrence, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, and Washington)
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York (encompasses the counties of Allegany, Cattaraugas, Chautauqua, Chemung, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Niagara, Ontario, Orleans, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, Wyoming, and Yates. Cities within this District include Buffalo, Rochester, and Elmira)
- Contingent fees (no recovery, no attorney fee)
- Flat fees
- Hourly fees