Stephanie O’Rourke is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group and manages the firm’s San Antonio office. Her practice focuses on the representation of general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in construction disputes as well as businesses in complex disputes. She has a wealth of experience in litigation, and she is consistently asked to present at workshops and seminars regarding her expertise on contracts, liens and bonds. Stephanie’s expertise in construction litigation has earned her recognition from numerous publications and organizations. Stephanie is Board Certified in Construction Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Recognitions & Distinctions
- Board Certified in Construction Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS)
- Named a Best Lawyer in Construction Law in 2019, 2020.
- Named a Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters from 2012-2019. Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
- Named by her peers as one of San Antonio’s Best Lawyers in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016-2019 by S.A. Scene magazine.
- Named 2010 & 2019 Industry Professional of the Year by Associated Builders and Contractors – South Texas Chapter.
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell peer review ratings, the highest rating possible.
- 2019 Trademark Women of Distinction.
- Named Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation 2018-2019.
- Honoree for the Outstanding Lawyers Awards 2019, presented by the San Antonio Business Journal.