Shant H. Chakerian is a founding partner of KCNS Law Group, LLP.
Mr. Chakerian began his legal career as a law clerk in the civil liability and criminal prosecution divisions for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office. After graduating law school and being admitted to the California State Bar, he practiced at a law firm specializing in construction litigation. He thereafter worked extensively as an insurance defense attorney with an emphasis on representation of various government entities before establishing KCNS Law Group.
As the managing partner of KCNS Law Group, Mr. Chakerian currently represents his clients in a wide array of complex legal issues including work-related and personal injuries, catastrophic injuries and death cases, as well as various family law matters including dissolution, child custody, support and domestic violence.
Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law
- Completion of the Mediating the Litigated Case Program at Straus Institute.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- California State University, Northridge, California
- B.A., Award of Distinction in Economics
- Recipient of 2021 Top 10 Workers’ Compensation Attorney Award by Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Recipient of 2021 Best of the Best Top 10 Workers’ Compensation Attorney Award by Best of the Best Attorney Association
- Recipient of Top Ranking Workers’ Compensation Law Attorney Award by American Association of Attorney Advocates