Ron Marienfeld was born and raised in Jackson MI. A 1987 graduate of Michigan Center High School, joined the U.S. Army for three years where he had the opportunity to attend the U.S. Military Academy Prep School at Fort Monmouth N.J., followed by a one year tour in South Korea. After active duty he spent 3 years with the Michigan Army National Guard in Jackson. He served in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm. Ron earned an associate’s degree in criminal justice from JCC and an undergrad degree in paralegal studies from Eastern MI University. Ron graduated from MSU College of Law in 2001 where he was chief editor of articles for the law school’s Journal of Medicine and Law. Ron has been married to his wife Heather since 2000 and has 3 children. He continues to live in his hometown in Michigan Center Lake.
- Michigan Center High School graduate
- U.S. Military Academy Prep School , NJ
- U.S. Army – Operation Desert Storm
- Jackson Community College Associates degree
- Eastern Michigan University, bachelors degree
- Michigan State College of Law J.D. , graduate 2001
- Representing Injured People Since 2002