Randall practices in the areas of DWI defense, domestic assault, general criminal defense, and expungements. He graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and received his law degree from the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
Prior to joining Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., Randall provided legal counsel to large Minnesota corporations for several years. During that time he realized a passion for helping individual clients with their legal needs. He enjoys developing relationships and believes that effective legal representation requires taking the time to understand the unique situation of every client.
Among other recognitions, Randall has been named a Rising Star every year since 2020, a designation which only 2.5% of attorneys receive as well as having been twice named among the “Ones to Watch” by Best Lawyers. Randall is currently included in the “Top 40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers, and the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys also named him one of the 10 Best Attorneys Under 40.
Randall wants to hear your story, identify your goals, and take the time to provide the skilled and personalized counsel necessary to achieve your objectives.
- Minnesota, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2017
- Wisconsin, 2018
The University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2013
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 for Criminal Defense, 2019 – present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present
- Dakota County Bar Association, Member, 2017 – Present
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2017 – Present
- Criminal Defense Services, Incorporated, Misdemeanor, and Felony Panel Attorney, 2017 – Present
- The University of St. Thomas School of Law, Volunteer Mentor, 2016 – Present
- Minnesota First District Bar Association, Board Member, 2019 – Present
- Minnesota First District Bar Association, Treasurer, 2020
- Minnesota First District Bar Association, Vice President, 2021
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County, Ltd, Volunteer attorney, 2018 – Present
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Named Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys Under 40 in Minnesota, 2018 – Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, North Star Lawyer, 2018 – Present
- Best Lawyers In America – Ones to Watch – 2021