402 West Broadway Suite 860 San Diego, California 92101
Along with trial experience, Mr. Aman has handled over one thousand personal injury cases to successful conclusion.
Mr. Aman’s litigation experience includes appearance as lead counsel at hundreds of mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences. Mr. Aman is a court appointed arbitrator for the Superior Court alternative dispute resolution program in Southern California. He has represented plaintiffs with claims including wrongful death, amputation, quadriplegia, paraplegia, burns, neck and back surgery, and other catastrophic injury. He works closely with experts specializing in accident reconstruction, engineering, biomechanics, forensic pathology, disability, life care planning, economics, and vocational rehabilitation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Wildfire Litigation/Public Utility Regulation
- Personal Injury
- Mass Torts/Class Actions
- Complex Business Litigation
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor – 1986
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Dean’s List Scholar
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- Major: Business Economics