- Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University, Juris Doctor, 1992.
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1984
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- Federal Courts of the Southern District of New York;
- Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York.
Distinctions and Awards:
- Dean’s Award, Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University
- Senior Member, Law Review, Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University
- Alumni Board Member
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Elisabeth Haub School of Law At Pace University -Client Interviewing and Negotiation.
- New York State Bar Association— Member of the Committee on Families and the Law
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
Noteworthy Appellate Division Cases:
- Scopelliti v. Scopelliti, 90 A.D.3d 1016 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- Klein v. Klein, 74 A.D.3d 753 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- Sarfaty v. Recine, 37 A.D.3d 609 (2d Dep’t 2007)