Mindy Miller brings her twenty-two years of practice to Gomez Zwibel representing clients who are seriously injured by defective products, medical malpractice, collisions and more. Mindy loves helping her clients obtain justice in order to make their lives just a little bit better.
Mindy works hard to find creative resolutions within the litigation process for the benefit of all her clients. She graduated from Florida State University with her B.S. in 1997 and J.D. in 2000. She has been a Supreme Court of Florida Certified Circuit Civil Mediator since 2013.
But she is most proud of her beautiful family including husband Darren and boys Austin (18), Blake (15) and her white lab named Tucker. In her free time, you can find Mindy reading, taking long walks, Pilates, trying new recipes and entertaining friends.
- Recently obtained a $11 million resolution for a quadriplegic client in an auto case (2021)
- A $5.5 million resolution for a client in a medical malpractice case (2021)
- An $11 million resolution for a family in a wrongful death case (2018).
- American Association of Justice
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
· Best Lawyers in America, 2023
· Nation’s Top Lawyers, 2021
· Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2011, 2013, 2014
· Florida’s Outstanding Young Lawyers by American Registry, 2011