Born and raised in Athens, Georgia, Attorney Matthew Broun has been serving those injured by reckless behavior for over 5 years. He attended University of Mississippi, earning his bachelor’s degree. Shortly after, he went to law school at Georgia State University College of Law.
After graduating with his Juris Doctor, he began practicing law at a distinguished insurance defense firm in Atlanta. Here, he gained vast experience on how insurance defense works and what their common strategies include, and how they evaluate cases and claims. Now, as a Marietta personal injury attorney, he can use this knowledge to better help the victims of serious injury.
Awards & Achievements
- Selected to Georgia’s Super Lawyers® Rising Stars SM for 2020-2022
- Named Top Rated Lawyer on Avvo® from 2017-2018
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 from 2017-2019
- 10 Best Attorneys High Verdict and Settlement Winner in Georgia published by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2018-2022
- 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction in Georgia published by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys for 2018-2022
- American Academy of Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 for 2019-2022
- American Institute of Legal Advocates Top 100 for 2019-2022 – Elite Advocate in Personal Injury Law
- Nationally ranked Top 10 Attorney for Excellence in the Field of Personal Injury for 2019-2022
THE KALKA LAW GROUP CAN HELP TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
Attorney Broun is an of counsel attorney at The Kalka Law Group. He believes in seeking justice on behalf of those who need it most, and is ready to provide zealous representation to clients throughout the Marietta area. Matthew is the winner of the 2014 Client’s Choice Award from Avvo. In addition, he has been a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association since 2012.