Ms. Manzo, a native Californian, attended UC Davis and received her B.A. in 2010, majoring in sociology and minoring in Chicano studies. Active in community affairs, she was a member of the Tercero Leadership Council and La Raza Cultural Days Committee which planned numerous civic and cultural events.
She went on to attend Western State College of Law in Fullerton, California where she made the dean’s list and won the prestigious Wallace R. Davis Public Service Award. She also served as president of the Latino Student Bar Association and the Public Interest Law Foundation continuing her ongoing dedication and passion to serve the community.
Ms. Manzo received her Juris Doctor Degree (J.D.) in 2014 and joined Ronzio & Associates as a practicing attorney in 2016.
Together, Mr. Ronzio and his staff form a powerful team of legal advocates for the protection of immigrant rights not only in Los Angeles, but throughout the world.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration and Naturalization
- California, 2015
- Bar No. 303246
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. – 2014
- The Wallace R. Davis Public Service Award
- President: Latino Student Bar Association
- President: Public Interest Law Foundation
- UC Davis, Davis, California
- B.A. – 2010
- Dean’s List 2006-2007
- Major: Sociology, with an emphasis in Law & Society
- Minor: Chicano Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk: Orange County Public Defender’s Office, Orange, CA (2014)
- Law Clerk: lmmigration Law Clinic, Fullerton CA (2013)
- Law Clerk: Legal Aid Society of Orange County, Santa Ana, CA (2012-2013)