Jasmine Gevorkyan, Esq. is the founder and president of the Gevorkyan Law Firm, A.P.L.C. Early in her career, she worked as a defense attorney representing major transportation companies and insurance carriers. She has litigated and tried to verdict numerous cases involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death. This former trial experience uniquely gives her the advantage to build strong cases and fight insurance companies effectively. Jasmine established the Gevorkyan Law Firm in 2011 and she continues litigating cases representing the injured and economically disadvantaged. After fourteen years of practice, she remains dedicated to the clients she is privileged to represent. Jasmine’s areas of practice primarily include wrongful death, premises liability, catastrophic personal injury, including rideshare, trucking, transportation, and other vehicle accidents.
Since 2015, Jasmine has been consecutively selected to the Los Angeles Rising Stars list by the Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected by Super Lawyers. She also has been recognized repeatedly as Top Female Attorney in Southern California, Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers, Top 25 Mass Tort Trial Lawyer, America’s Most Honored Professionals, Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 in the field of Personal Injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Lead Counsel in Personal Injury Law by the Lead Counsel Review, and America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys.
Jasmine is admitted to practice in all State Courts of California and in the United States District Court, Central District of California. She is certified in negotiation and dispute resolution by Pepperdine University’s Straus Institute and Westlaw. She is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), American Association for Justice (AAJ), Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA), and the California Young Lawyers Association (CYLA).
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Top Female Attorney in Southern California, Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, Los Angeles Magazine
- Top Female Attorney in Southern California, Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, Los Angeles Magazine, 2016
- Top 40 under 40 Attorney, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Top 25 Mass Tort Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2017
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- California Young Lawyers Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Pepperdine University’s Straus Institute in Negotiation and Dispute Resolution