Charley, Jr. has been practicing law for more than 30 years. In addition to concentrating on serious personal injury cases at Vaughan & Vaughan, Charley practices in the areas of Condemnation and Probate Law. He is board certified in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of personal injury litigation. Charley has also been repeatedly named an Indiana Super Lawyer in Indianapolis Monthly by his peers.
Charley is an avid golfer and competes in statewide tournaments. He enjoys water skiing and spending time at the lake with his family.
- Purdue University
- Florida Atlantic University B.B.A., 1978
- Valparaiso University School of Law J.D., 1985
Associations and Awards
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Personal Injury Litigation. 2008-present
- Indiana Super Lawyer, Plaintiffs Personal Injury, Indianapolis Monthly Magazine, 2005-present
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy. 2001- present
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Trial Practice, Valparaiso School of Law. 1997-present
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Indiana
- Trial Lawyers Association (Sustaining Member)
- American Association for Justice
- Litigation Council of America (Charter Fellow) State Delegation Co-Chair for Indiana. 2007-present