Ara Saroian is a personal injury trial lawyer and principal of Saroian Law PC. Ara’s practice encompasses matters of serious and catastrophic injuries caused by negligent individuals and corporations. Specifically, Ara’s practice primarily focuses on representing victims of negligent individuals who have caused truck, auto, and motorcycle crashes which resulted in serious orthopedic injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or death. Ara also focuses on slip/trip and fall cases caused by the negligence of private and public property owners.
Ara has almost a decade of experience in litigation and trial advocacy, having successfully tried several jury trials to verdict. His passion is to fight corrupt insurance companies and corporations, who will spend tens of thousands of dollars to cheat victims of negligent conduct from justice. His attention to detail, creating thinking and passion for the law allows for strategic and innovative approaches to all his cases, resulting in tens of millions of dollars in recovery for his clients.
- State Bar of California, June 2011
FEDERAL COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Armenian Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association