When you or a family member has been injured, normal life cannot proceed until recovery has begun. But sometimes, when the injury is severe, the path to normalcy may be unreachable. Your injury may have left you unable to work and pay your daily bills, let alone medical and rehabilitative costs. You do not have the legal experience to know if a personal injury lawsuit is an option. But the New York City personal injury lawyers at Segan, Nemerov, Singer, Sonin & Tancer, P.C. have that experience and are prepared to help you today.
Our New York City attorneys analyze the details of your case from resources such as witness testimony, medical and hospital records, police records and expert opinions. We gain a full understanding of your case by weighing evidence and developing a strategy to advance your interests as forcefully as if they were our own — because they are. With over 60+ years of experience, we have earned a reputation for selfless, dedicated service. Our clients know that every professional on our staff is educated about their cases. All of our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to serve your immediate needs.
The New York City personal injury attorneys who make up Segan, Nemerov, Singer, Sonin & Tancer, P.C. bring decades of combined experience to the table for every case we handle. We consider ourselves a legal family and pride ourselves on defending other families in their time of need, no matter what type of injury their specific case involves:
- Motor vehicle and Auto accidents – Motor vehicle and auto accidents are far and away the most frequent cause of personal injury cases.
- Medical malpractice – Medical malpractice involves doctors, nurses or other medical professionals who fail to live up to the standard of care they legally owe their patients.
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall cases, trip and fall cases, and other types of premises liability involve property owners who may be held liable for injuries caused by preventable hazards suffered by individuals legally on that property.
- Lead poisoning, asbestos and mesothelioma – Lead poisoning, asbestos, mesothelioma and other diseases are caused by long-term exposure to toxic chemicals and frequently lead to personal injury cases.
- Construction site accidents – Construction site accidents are frequent issues in New York City, and Segan, Nemerov, Singer, Sonin & Tancer, P.C. has built a solid reputation handling such matters.
- Wrongful death – Wrongful death cases arise in the most extreme personal injury scenarios and may usually be brought only by the surviving family members of the victim.
When injuries occur, you need experienced, compassionate legal support to ensure your rights are protected. At Segan, Nemerov, Singer, Sonin & Tancer, P.C., we pride ourselves on delivering this type of service to those who need it most.